Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All Good Things Must End


Kiddieland has been there for over 80 years but this last weekend it shut its doors forever. I didn't want the kids to miss out on the Kiddieland experience so I took the kids there on the last Saturday that the park was open. Apparently a lot of other people had the same idea. The line was extremely long, but I must say that it didn't take too long to get in.

I made the mistake of getting on one of the rides with the kids. It was a spinning ride and after the ride was over I was sick to my stomach for the rest of the day. I wanted to barf and I didn't feel better until the next day. The fumes from the train engines didn't help.




The kids had a great time! They each had massive amounts of cotton candy, played a bunch of games, and rode lots of rides. We didn't get to ride the train (the line was way too long) which disappointed me and we didn't get to ride the bumper cars because they could only fit two people at a time and the kids were too small to go by themselves.

There was one ride called The Tornado that the kids insisted on riding. I took a video of us on it and as you can see the kids really enjoyed it.

In all the kids had a great time and I was very pleased that I got them there. I would have been very disappointed with myself if I had missed the chance to go.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Gee, had Cami puked you would have been right in line! I remember feeling the same way the last time I took my kids to Great America. Amazing how that vertigo sets in at a certain age.