Thursday, December 16, 2010

Macy's Smurfs

This picture was taken at Macy's shortly after the kids wrote their letters to Santa (see my other post). We were all pooped out and needed a break. We sat and watched the crowds as they hustled past us and wondered if we looked as worn out as they all did.

While we were at Macy's we bought the kids some stuffed animals as mementos of our trip. Ian got a Smurf elf and Cami got a white bear with Christmas ribbons (or bows, I can't remember). Take one guess as to who carried these critters for the rest of the day.

I'm proud of this photo because you don't see anyone in the background. I had to wait until everyone passed and then the kids had to pose (or smile, etc) and then I had to hold the camera steady because the light was dim, and it all came together. I'm a genius. :)

No comments: