Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween - 2011

Wow, it's hard to believe but Halloween is upon us again. It does not seem like a year has passed since last Halloween. I guess time flies when you're having fun.

The kids had a great time again this year. Cami was a Ninja and Ian was a Star Wars Stormtrooper again. They got lots of candy (Daddy is happy about that) and they had a great time going Trick or Treating with their friends. Maybe because it was a school night and / or because it was quite chilly out but there didn't not seem to be a lot of kids out this year. Perhaps they were out during the day while I was at work.

Here we are above with the pumpkins the kids carved. Ian's was the "cat" to my right and Cami's was the "vampire" to my left. The little pumpkin to my left is Mr. Husky's that Cami nicely carved for him.

The extra little girl in the picture, dressed up as a monkey, is the daughter of some church friends who came to go Trick or Treating with us.

I can't wait until next year! Actually I can wait. The kids are growing up so fast!!!! Stop them!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

This is adorable. So good to see the kids. What is the big fella going as for Halloween?