Thursday, June 9, 2011

Balloon Animals

Balloon Animal #1

A few weeks ago we went to a restaurant for Auntie’s birthday. At the restaurant there was a man there making balloon animals. The kids enjoyed it so much that I got them a bag of balloon animal balloons so they could make their own animals.

The example above is my first attempt at making one. This design came out of my head. In other words there was no book that I was looking at and I hadn’t yet watched any videos on YouTube or anything. I think it’s a pretty good effort.

Below is my second attempt at making a balloon animal. It’s sort of an homage to Anthony Weiner. It didn’t start out that way. It just sort of evolved as I went along. I’d like to say I was trying to make something non-perverted and that it just sort of turned out to be rude looking, but in reality I was trying to make a pair of boobs.

I have to admit that sometimes I have the mind of a child.

Balloon Animal #2

No comments: