Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Handsome Boy

Somehow I have spawned a handsome boy. I've never considered myself a good looking person, and neither do women incidentally, but thankfully my kids are. Hopefully they'll be able to maintain their looks as they progress through life.

In this picture Ian is laughing while watching a video I took of Cami at her dance last Saturday night. I'm not sure what it was about the video that tickled him but he was laughing almost uncontrollably at times. Alas, I didn't capture that exact moment so this picture will have to do.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Ok, so video of the dance? Now you have to put that on your blog.
Oh, yes, Ian is quite handsome but that comes from both his parents good genes. By the way, I think when you were dating Aura there were lots of envious girls that wanted to know "The Hunk" she was getting to know, and I don't mean a hunk of cheese!