Monday, March 2, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I love being a dad! I can't get enough time with my kids. My only regret is that I'm not younger. I'm 45 Twinkie-filled years old and I have a hard time not having a "grabber" when I spin my kids around. Not only am I getting older but my kids are getting heavier. Phew! I'm ready to barf just remembering taking this picture. And of course all the kids in the neighborhood wanted a turn.

Perhaps in the summer I will try to get into a little better shape. I'm looking forward to resuming my walks along the lakefront and also taking some bike rides with my kids. It's hard to imagine taking a bike ride just yet with all the snow that is falling outside right now, but it's March now and in a few weeks it should start to warm up a little bit.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey, Craig, take some walks for me too! Sounds like a good time for family fun.
We are doing a challenge at work-every two months they give us a new one. If we complete them by 80% we earn $25. If we also fill out an assessment on cholesterol levels and blood sugar, etc we get $50 for that and our spouses can join too. When Brad and I finish for the year we should get a check for $400. That's worth the work and we'll be more fit too!!

Doctor Fegg said...

Wow. $400 is not a small amount. I can see why that's a motivation for you. Unfortunately NU doesn't pay us to be healthy. But, I'll take my walks anyway.