Friday, March 20, 2009

High Fashion

One of the fun things about working at a major university is the eclectic collection of people who inhabit the campus. I'm not sure but I would guess that this guy is from Europe. Why do I say this? Well, for one he is wearing black socks with his gym shoes. Then there is the goofy pants and to top it all off he is wearing a purple jacket. Maybe he bought his pants at a Def Leppard garage sale? These pants remind me of the ones the various big hair bands used to wear back in the 80's.

Below is his female counterpart, however you can tell that this girl is an American. Why? Because if you look closely at the buttons on her backpack strap you'll notice that they are angry band buttons. "Bastard" and "Queer Topia", etc.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Did it ever occur to you that one day these photos could be Ian and Cami? Hmmmm....let's hope not but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics..."what on earth is Ian wearing!???"

Doctor Fegg said...

The day when the weird kids are my kids and not somebody else's kids? Gosh, there's something to look forward to.