Monday, February 2, 2009

Clones

This photo was taken at the Kohl's Children's Museum in Glenview, IL. There was one of those gadgets that has the pins where when you press something into it the pins stick out the other side and you get a 3D image. Well, they had a full-sized one and as you can see my kids had a great time with it. The backside of the gizmo was encased in glass so there is an unfortunate reflection in the photo, but otherwise I like it.


The kids love this place because there are all sorts of hands-on activities for them to play with. I think their favorite was the veterinary clinic where they could care for all manner of stuffed animals. My daughter also really enjoyed the face painting area.




She is excited about going back there for her kindergarten field trip in a couple of weeks. I'll be a chaperon on this trip so I'll post some more pictures when I can.

No comments: