Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie Night


The other night we had the pleasure of watching a movie at home. We were going to see "Godzilla and the Poo Monster" (it's not actually called that but I don't remember what the real title is) but instead we watched "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride". The kids were in charge of making the popcorn, as can be seen above.

Last week we had been reading "The Wind in the Willows" and so the kids were familiar with the story of the movie, but my daughter was really confused by the fact that all of the animals in the movie were played by real people. She kept asking if they were real animals, etc. After a while I didn't know what to say anymore. She enjoyed the movie anyway.

We sometimes go see a movie at the theater, such as last week when we saw Coraline. By the way, Coraline is a fabulous movie and is highly recommended. But going to the theater can be really expensive, as I'm sure you all know. The kids don't seem to care whether they are in a theater or if they watch in our TV room. Hey, I'm cool with that.

By the way, that number "8" shirt that my son is wearing is not a Brett Favre shirt. Go Bears!!

No comments: