Monday, February 9, 2009

We Can Almost Smell Spring!

Woo Hoo! After months of cold days and even colder nights we've had an unexpected warm up over the weekend. The kids took advantage of the warm weather, and the fact that the snow melted enough that they could find their bikes, and rode around the neighborhood like a house on fire. Here's a photo of my daughter enjoying the weather. I'm not sure why she felt it neccessary to wear a bikini top over her jacket.


This is my son enjoying the great outdoors. He rivals me for enjoying cold weather. The odd thing is, unlike me, he isn't fat. He really doesn't seem to feel the cold. I think I've mentioned before that he isn't bothered by the cold water in Lake Michigan or the various waterparks we go to. He's always the first one in and the last one out.

No comments: