Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Show Us Your Moon



The other night it was somewhat warm, "warm" for February means it was in the 30's, and I noticed that the clouds were really moving up there. The moon was full and amazingly bright. I waited for a good chance to take a photograph and this is the result. Not too bad for a hand held shot.


Last night was cub scouts and it went really well. I was in charge again and I always worry that the boys are going to be either bored with my projects or they'll be crazy, or even worse only 1 boy will show up. But, I must say last night went really well.


Next week is our Blue and Gold dinner and along with the dinner will be a father and son cake baking contest. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm not looking forward to the cleanup. This could either be a great experience or it could be a disaster. Only time will tell.


And next month is the Pinewood Derby! Woohoo! That is always a great time.

No comments: